Would you like to join us in San Francisco for an exclusive event?!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,007 Community Manager
edited March 5 in News & Special Events
Hi all :star:

It's King Games Fest! 

Fancy joining our Teams for some seriously sweet treats?! Well... Join us on March 21 in Downtown San Francisco for an exclusive evening of exciting activities, tasty treats and sweet prize :star:

How?

We are offering a few free tickets to our Community members and everyone has a chance! 
Simply let us know below Why you would be the perfect person to assist the event and the ticket might be yours! 

You have until the 14th of March 15.00 CET to participate!

Important, please note that this is a ticket to the event in San Francisco, which does not include transportation nor accommodation that will have to be at your own expense.

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Caption Nutcracker's picture and win 50 Gold bars - Here
Candy Friends - Beat my score and win Free boosters of your choice - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here

Prev1

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    I would've loved to go, but I don't live there and I don't have a passport nor visas. Thanks for asking anyways!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    @mysticalmysty, I was invited to attend the CC Friends Saga grand opening in New York.  It was awesome even though it was downpouring!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,342 Legend
    @Elsa I work just a block away from Brookfield Place where that CCF released party were, but I never knew it because I wasn’t part of our community back then. 
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
    Oh wow @mysticalmysty, we could have spent the evening together!

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

We could’ve @Elsa
    Well if they ever run a New York event again let's make sure that we both get tickets!

edited March 5
    Yay... for sure or in Jersey City @Elsa
    Where do you live?  I am in Ocean County, New Jersey.

I live in Queens
    I used to live in Brooklyn but then when my son was born we moved to NJ.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,260 Legend
    hmm, I love games too, my dream of seeing the King I would have been happy if I could go there. But it will be my dream, I have neither the power nor the necessary documents :3 Congratulations on my behalf, who will have the opportunity to join the this great program. =) 

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,957 Legend
    I would love to go to this, but I'm quite short on funds right now. I hope whoever gets to go has a great time though! ;)
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• chewiechewie Posts: 3
    I would like to join!! I live in SF and have been playing CC for years...Now in the 4000's level. My friend who also plays with me is also going to the event so I would love to go
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,007 Community Manager
    edited March 14
    Hey there @Chewie and welcome to the Community :D That's great to hear!! The winners will be announced shortly and we'll get back to you soon ;)

Good luck :star: 

And thanks to all the others! I'm sure one day, there'll be one around your corner that you'll be able to attend ;) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Caption Nutcracker's picture and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Candy Friends - Beat my score and win Free boosters of your choice - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders