🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My boosters are missing

Options
Rita1980
Rita1980 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello, I logged out and back in to Candy Crush on my cell phone and now all my boosters are missing. I have screen shots of my boosters. How can I get them back? 

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    hi @Rita1980You are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. android phone's booster is stored in device memory. and any crushes can harmful for your booster's. sorry to say you for logout attack, your booster's are lost, and it can't be back.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    hi @Rita1980You are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. android phone's booster is stored in device memory. and any crushes can harmful for your booster's. sorry to say you for logout attack, your booster's are lost, and it can't be back.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @RIta1980

A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends Section in our Friendly King Community :)

First of all, I would like to make sure about the game you have this issue -- Candy Crush Saga OR Candy Friends Saga?  You are in Candy Friends section.  Next thing I would like to make sure is that your game did not crash or was reinstalled which causes the loss of boosters.  If you have lost boosters in your game for no cause, I will need few more details from you to inform the Team about it. 

Please post your reply by clicking on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between) just like how I wrote your name, so that I can receive a notification about your reply.

Thank you & Looking forward to assist with the issue in your game :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?