Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Find out all about here!

Anybody else spot Nessie in Lemonade Lake?

No? I’m just sleep deprived and crazy then.

However I am going to keep staring at this “thing” that maybe resembles Nessie. Or maybe not. Perhaps someone else can verify. I guess I should screenshot it but we all know that photo evidence takes away half the fun. Just ask Yeti. Ha.  :p
Life can take you to some places you never expected to go. It will be ok as long as you keep swimming. Just keep swimming... ❤️🐳

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,610 Legend
    edited March 13
    Err I'd probably go with the "sleep deprived" explanation there @wafercookieflippers heh  ;)

The only thing I see in Lemonade Lake are jumping Swedish Fish that resemble similar ones to what Tiffi spawns. :3

Although that would be an interesting idea maybe for a mini game or something like: "Can You Spot The Licorice-Ness Monster?" Or maybe name it something different cause I'm horrible at candy puns... :unamused:
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• mohamed11mohamed11 Posts: 1
    I can’t 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 11,329 Superstar
    edited March 13
    I spotted Misty ( I thought it was ) for a glance last night but it was so quick I didn’t get a chance to take a screenshot, so you’re not crazy 😊@wafercookieflippers . She was probably doing some st. patty decorations.
  • MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,471 Legend
    edited March 13
    Didn’t see Nessie in the lake but I’m after that huge bag of gold left behind on chocolate mountain.. guessing I need a better leprechaun trap 🍀🎩 @wafercookieflippers

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. 

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Nope didn't see Nessie. Just some jumping fish but ya never know 😊

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,610 Legend
    edited March 14
    Lol @Alansmart are you sure you weren't dreaming that? Cause I'm pretty sure normal raccoons can't talk :p

P.S. This just came to me, but what if we had small mini daily things for each of the different candy areas? For instance one for lemonade lake, one for bon-bon beach, one for lollipop meadows,  and one for chocolate mountains. Maybe have them rotate similar to the daily reward if the team rather have just 1 per day. :o
    Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,270 Legend
    Whew, I’m glad I’m not alone. I think something weird is going on. Maybe something...dare I say...*magical*? It has to be the rainbows! All of these mystical merriments are using the rainbows like high speed highways! Yay for us! 😃

@Alansmart That Royal Raccoon is scary funny. It made me laugh way harder than I would admit to people in real life.

Life can take you to some places you never expected to go. It will be ok as long as you keep swimming. Just keep swimming... ❤️🐳

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,270 Legend
    @SeraphicStar um, yes please can someone get right on that?!? Your idea combines my two favorite things: mini-games and sightseeing in these beautiful Crushtastic Candyscapes. 😍

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I saw but I ain't sure bcoz it was too late into the night and I was playing the game half asleep.......