🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mission Impossible! Level 1,031

Options
Taittinger28
Taittinger28 Posts: 20 Level 2
edited March 2019 in Discussions
Anyone else finding that once you go past level 1,000 it's getting increasingly tough, not to say impossible, to pass some levels?  I was stuck on level 1,026 for 8 days without getting even close to finishing it most tries.  I've now been stuck on level 1,031 for 5 days and getting nowhere fast.  When you spend that long being stuck on a level the game becomes very boring very quickly and it's just not fun anymore..... >:)

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    I finally passed 1031 with Nutcracker, not without using 3 boosters. Not only 1031 is very difficult, but the board layout is also boring.
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Fellow Crushers, 
    @flew66 Congratulations...you survived this devil of a level  >:) I'm still trapped waiting for that one lucky board (as in the video for 1031). 
    @Taittinger28...Boring board is not the only word...Completely mind numbingly, non sensical, totally frustrating, agitating and just plain darn right Stressful are a few more  :3
    Onwards and upwards...Nutcracker and I WILL win this battle xXx 

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    I am no where near close to that level but I am definitely dreading it when I get there. You can do it @Aitch 😊! 
  • pluisje
    pluisje Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options
    @aitch , i was stuck on that level also , so  i play other easy levels to get the daily rewards ,and so getting the boosters , and then I finally passed the level 
    I hope that my tips are helping you!
    good luck ! 
  • Taittinger28
    Taittinger28 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I think they must have nerfed 1,031 as after a week of trying I finally passed this boring, tiresome level.  The board I had was nothing special and I just needed one booster to finish it off at the end.  Good luck to all of you still trying.  I, for one, am VERY glad to see the back of this loathsome level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?