πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Question about giving lives

Options
GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
I sure hope this isn't a stupid question.. .πŸ€” I give lives to my Candy Crush Friends every time I start playing & have 5 lives. (At least, when I remember to do it) If I finish a level, & still have 5 lives, I do it again. Do my "friends" get all of those lives? I know in some other games, you're limited to the number of times you can send lives.
Does anyone know? Thank you.
And, please, don't scratch your head & think: "Wow! What a dummy! πŸ˜¨πŸ™‡

Answers

• Patty58
    Patty58 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @GranBarb let me see if I can explain how this system works based on my knowledge.

So in order for you to ask others for lives on CCF you must first have less than the maximum number of lives (in this case 5). In order for them to receive lives from you they must also have less than the maximum number of lives (also in this case 5).

I believe you're only able to send lives to each person once per day, and each person can only receive a maximum of 5 extra lives from 5 different friends per day.

In addition to this King Studio has been having issues with Facebook sending/receiving lives system, so I don't think it always works properly for everyone right now.

I hope this answered your question and I wish you a crushtastic weekend! :3
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options
    Hello @GranBarb let me see if I can explain how this system works based on my knowledge.

So in order for you to ask others for lives on CCF you must first have less than the maximum number of lives (in this case 5). In order for them to receive lives from you they must also have less than the maximum number of lives (also in this case 5).

I believe you're only able to send lives to each person once per day, and each person can only receive a maximum of 5 extra lives from 5 different friends per day.

In addition to this King Studio has been having issues with Facebook sending/receiving lives system, so I don't think it always works properly for everyone right now.

I hope this answered your question and I wish you a crushtastic weekend! :3
    Well, I'll continue to send lives as many times as I can to all my CCF friends! Hopefully, you'll get them when you most need them!Β 
    And,by the way, Dorothy & Toto say "Hi"! πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?