❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Are you part of the 1000 Club? Collect your badge here!

Comments

• Greg_WhyteGreg_Whyte Posts: 3
    Two people have asked if I am a member of the 1000 club...  I have reached Level 1120 and struck a problem in that further levels do not appear (I get the paintpot/brushes).  When I try to log in through the app on my iPad I get an error message.  I'm loathe to uninstall/reinstall in case I'm suddenly back at Level 1  :open_mouth:
    Also, I'm new to here and I'm not sure how to respond specifically to messages (apologies).
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,155 Game Expert
    Hi @Greg_Whyte! Welcome to our Friendly Candy Community and to the over 1000 club! 

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the error message you are receiving? Further details may provide information for us to figure out how to fix this problem. You can also take a look at our support section, including a FAQ which may be helpful here
     https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177763/all-you-need-to-know-to-fix-bugs-and-answer-your-questions-read-before-posting

If you need further assistance,
    please be sure to post in the Support area. Everyone there is also happy to help. 🙂

Welcome again! I’m glad you are here!

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • Greg_WhyteGreg_Whyte Posts: 3
    Wow... looks like I haven't been connected on my iPad for months and now I cannot connect.  I loaded it onto my iPhone and I'm at Level 963 when I log in...  just so you don't think I'm a fraud, I took a screenshot of the progress on the iPad:

Well, I had fun getting through those 157 levels the first time 'round, guess I'll just reload and do it again  :confounded:
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,383 Superstar
    @Greg_Whyte
    Check out your app update. 

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️

• KathleenFussellKathleenFussell Posts: 49 ✭✭
    LEVEL 1500!!!!!😀 It wasn't easy😅

@Visantiya  Have you made it yet???

• WordyPantsWordyPants Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited June 13
    YaY Me..l am currently on level 3127..."I'm moving on up..2 the candy crushing sky..I finally got a piece of that Candy Crushing Pie"..lol
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
    edited June 13
    Wow @KathleenFussell, well done!!! You can join @Sukanta_Biswas in the very select 1500+ Club here 😄🎉 Respect, guys!

@WordyPants, so lovely to see you here! Well done on reaching level 3127 😊 However, this space is about Candy Crush Friends, not Candy Crush Saga. But worry not! You can share you scores and levels for Candy Crush just here

Have a great time everyone, happy crushing 🍭

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • ska_krisska_kris Posts: 3
    Hi, Everyone! I’m new here. I see people have reached 1500, but for me it says 1440 is the end so I’m stuck there and can’t join the Tiffi challenge as well
  • ska_krisska_kris Posts: 3
    Here 
  • tish1025tish1025 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Just joined the 1000 Club this morning!  WOOHOO!!!  I love the purple jam!
  • boozjhiboozjhi Posts: 1
    I’m currently on level 1434. No new ones for me for days. 🙁
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't even aware of this club until this morning so my Champagne may have gone flat, but hey  ;)   

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• Mrfa01Mrfa01 Posts: 2
    How many lives/tries to get past 1105?

• VisantiyaVisantiya Posts: 13 ✭✭

@Visantiya  Have you made it yet???

Yes I did :)

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,383 Superstar

🎖️🎖️ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here. 🎖️🎖️