🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Where is support?!?

lburst
lburst Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello Everyone,

I sent in a support ticket to King about 5 days ago and have not heard back. The email I received after sending it in gave me this number, 852475

What gives? Why has nobody replied?

Comments

• lburst
    The issue is that I bought several boosters on my iPad, the boosters you can use in game to help you. However when I login with my iPhone (same account) those boosters do not show up.

Everything else suncs, but the boosters. Why is this and how can I fix it?
  • lburst
    To clarify, I did receive the things I bought on my iPad, but they won't sync to my account on my iPhone.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @lburst - welcome to our friendly community!! I can’t speak for the support team but I can tell you that boosters are not shared across devices. They are stored to your local device so that you can use them at any time even if you are offline.

i hope this helps and if you have any more questions you can search in the FAQ section as well.  Hope you have a great day! 💪🏻
  • lburst
    edited March 2019
    Ah that would make sense then, because everything else syncs perfectly except boosters. 

On a different note, this is my first time spending money with King and I have to say, never ever again. There is NO support, the fact boosters dont sync across devices is insane also.

Get with the times King, my goodness.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,456 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Iburst,  A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)

You have raised few points in your Question, I will try to answer them one by one --
    1) Buying boosters on iPad --  The boosters will be different from your iPhone - iPad and your PC game which includes regular boosters as well as Lives.  That's how the game is designed.  Level progress & Gold Bars are synced on all the devices.  I think it is better this way!  Because, we gain so many boosters on our Mobile devices, when the game crashes OR we change our device OR re-install the game for certain reasons, we loose all those boosters.  If the boosters are also synced, then none of the devices have any boosters or lives :(  Now, we can play on PC till we build-up boosters again on our Mobile device :+1:

2) During the e-mail to "Support" --  As it's been 5 days since you received the ticket number from the Support Team, I would suggest you to send a reply to the latest e-mail you have received... you will see "reply here" something like that.  I would suggest you to hurry and send the reply because, they might close your ticket since they have not heard from you.

3) I hope you have received all the boosters on your iPad!  If not, please let me know :+1:  

Hope I have covered everything!  If you need further clarifications, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your reply =)

All the Best & have a nice day/evening!
  • lburst
    Hello

Thanks for the reply.

1. I disagree, every game I play syncs perfectly across devices, that is how it should be. When you buy a set of boosters, you want to use them anytime possible. Nothing would be lost, it is how games are designed these days. Everything should be in perfect sync, wether gold bars, levels, characters or boosters.

Why would boosters be any different than gold bars, or levels or characters?  

I dont want to debate about it, but seriously, why would boosters not sync like everything else? There is no logic to it except for possibly wanting the user to spend more money.

2. I did reply back yesterday, it has been 6 days. TBH, this is the worst customer support I've ever had with a mobile game.

3. Yes I did receive them, they just dont sync. I understand that is how you guys have it setup, I just don't see any logic to it and will never buy them again because of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?