🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

why are my facebook friends not showing

Options
tynriah10
tynriah10 Posts: 1 Newbie
i i just got facebook and added and few people and they added me back now how can i play with them becaus i do not see them 

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello @tynriah10 and welcome to our lovely Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I've noticed this issue occurring as well on my game. For some reason it seems to take some time for CCF to recognize your friends who play if you've just added them. I'm not 100% sure the exact time frame, but I'm fairly certain new friends show up after your next day quest refresh. I will go ahead and tag @Pummy_Raj as she's quite knowledgeable and will surely have more info for you. 🤔

Hope you have a crushtastic day! :3
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @tynriah10,

A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :) 

At present, there is an issue with BOTH receiving and sending Lives in the game.  We have to be little more patient as the King Team is working their hard to fix the issue.  Please take a look at the link which explains more about the issue 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177642/i-do-not-receive-lives-working-on-a-fix-please-read/p1  

Hopefully, the issue will be fixed soon and we will enjoy the game even more 🤗  If you need to write back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive the notification about your reply!

Thank you for the tag @SeraphicStar 🤗🤗  Have a great night!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @tynriah10 and @SeraphicStar

I came back to check if you have replied and realized that I have missed main point in your Question. 

1) Even-though you have made some friends on your Facebook account, they might not be in the same level as you!  That could be one reason you cannot see those friends in the game; 

2) Also, if you have passed your friends on the Map, you can see their profile picture there, and you will also get a notification that you have passed your friend.  But, it is not possible to see our friends' list on the Scoreboard except when we won the level.

3) And also, you will be able to see your friends while "sending lives",  and if you have received any lives from them.  

Can you please clarify something to me?  What do you mean by "play with your friends"?  By any chance, are you talking about "Buddy Challenge" in Candy Crush Saga?

Hope this answered your Question!  If not, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and explain more about your Question.

Thank you & have a nice day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?