❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Join the GIF Battle!

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,171 Community Manager
    Hi everyone 👋

Is it the weekend yet?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,123 Game Expert
    Hi @bearwithme @MiaChristine @Nat09 @QueenMia! Hope your day is great. Another road trip to Minnesota for me. The bright side: the fall colors are going to be GORGEOUS! 😍🍁🍂🍁

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,992 Legend
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,624 Superstar
    Take me with you, please @wafercookieflippers I want to go on the road trip too 

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 3,837 Legend
    Somebody said road trip 
    Ahhh!, one is eluding me, can’t find it.  I’m going to find you Spooky Mummy Card, even if it takes me all day 😤
  • MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,992 Legend
    This was me yesterday searching the community for the elusive spooky characters,... they are well hidden @Nat09

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,381 Superstar
    This is me after I found that last hidden Spooky yesterday...  Congrats @mysticalmysty  I'm sure you will find the last one @Nat09 and @MiaChristine  (if you haven't found them all yet). 

Happy Dance GIF - Happy Dance Little GIFs

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,123 Game Expert
    edited October 29
    Me playing with the Odus Pumpkin Costume after being so excited to get the cute cuddly wuddly little guy I had been seeing in pictures...

@QueenMia He legitimately scares me. But that's cool. I like to be scared by silly Halloween things and typically horror movies don't cut it. Happy Halloween! 👻🎃❤️🐳

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,624 Superstar
    Odus was bit shy to showing his pumpkin outfit on my current phone, but he’s actually happily and proud of his new look on my old phone 😁

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,171 Community Manager
    Hehe, the iOS update was released, so now everyone should see Odus... Got him... Now taking care of my Odus like 👇

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    🥺I didn’t get the Odus event 😢
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,381 Superstar
    What - is there another Odus event?  I sure hope I get it this time (I didn't have it last night).
    Owls Looking GIF - Owls Looking Protect GIFs

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!