🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Video

dhogen27
dhogen27 Posts: 3 Newbie
i just watched a video for level 442. The level started with 32 moves in the level and when I play it starts with 25... That doesn’t seem right.. I’ve already submitted a question about struggling with regular levels. 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @dhogen27 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always working hard to make levels more challenging and fun, therefore they might tweak them a little bit if they are too hard or too easy for players. If you saw the video with 32 moves, it is probably recorded as soon as it was released. This might be a new change so it is not recorded yet. If you can't finish the level, try changing characters or take a break for a day or two. You would be surprised how often it happens that you finish the level after a break. I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?