🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Recommended character changing

Options
Hayder
Hayder Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
hi guys there is some thing has changed in the game after last update .. now i am in lvl 497 my recommended character is YETI but before the update it was NUTCRACKER so that i can't pass the lvl any more with YETI i stuck with it !! i don't know why you changed the characters selection? please i need help to continue my favorite game 😥 . thanks for support .

Best Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Hayder The recommended characters does has change from time to time not just when updating happened. And mostly the time not all recommended characters are working best on each level as they just a recommendation, don’t give up easily try the other character, I’ll say about 40 percent of the time I don’t go with the recommendation :) I know you can do it !
  • Hayder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    thank u so much .. i'll keep trying till i do it  B)

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Hayder The recommended characters does has change from time to time not just when updating happened. And mostly the time not all recommended characters are working best on each level as they just a recommendation, don’t give up easily try the other character, I’ll say about 40 percent of the time I don’t go with the recommendation :) I know you can do it !
  • Hayder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    thank u so much .. i'll keep trying till i do it  B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?