🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not all bostrrs received

Options
Emmyla
Emmyla Posts: 2 Newbie
hi, I just did an in app purchase but did not receive all my boosters and gold bars. 
I purchased the $3.99 bundle yesterday and never got the gold bars and half of the boosters. 
Hie can I remedy this? 
Thanks,
emmy

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Emmyla and welcome to our friendly community!! Sorry to hear you had an issue with this.

please follow the Below links instruction on how to troubleshoot this.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246162/something-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

If that hat doesn’t work please let us know further!

Have a crushtastic day 💪🏻
  • Emmyla
    Emmyla Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Foley,

thanks, I tried those things. I bought the beginner bundle for $3.99 and it said it would come with 20 gold bars which I never got. I feel like there were a few other boosters that didn’t show up either. I did get 6 lollipops but that’s the only noticeable  thing. 
    Could you send a list of what is in that bundle please? 
    Ttanjs,
    emmyla
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Emmyla, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)

Did the link provided by my friend @Foley1362 not help to resolve the issue?  If so, please go to this link to contact King Support team  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling up the form, select "Problems with Purchase" as Topic,  and in Sub-Topic -- select the option of "Purchased Items not Received" option.  Then, at the "Tell us what you need" slot, explain that you are not sure whether you have received the purchased items or not, etc., 

If you need any other help, please come back and let us know!

Hoping for the best & have a nice day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?