🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Question On Piggy Bank Size

SeraphicStar
SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
edited March 2019 in Support
Greetings all, SeraphicStar here and I had an interesting question with regards to the Piggy Bank size.

What I mean by this is I have seen it in the past on this game be set at 60 bars at times. Is this just a special limited-time promotion that the studio occasionally does for its players? 🤔

I'm sorry if this question has been raised in the past before, but I was just wondering. I did see this question raised on classic Candy Crush, but so far I've only personally seen it in my game (Candy Crush Friends) once before. :confounded:

Looking forward to any insights you guys may have on this! :3

~ SeraphicStar

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    @SeraphicStar from my recollection it is a one timer when you start the game, if you buy it then the bank offers 30 afterwards.. I may be wrong so let's flag some others, @firebombmarkus @Pummy_Raj @QueenMia and see what they think
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hmm okay @Alansmart thanks for the response! :3

My main issue on this theory though was that it only gave me the 60 bar deal after I had already been playing for like month and a half or so. 🤔

I'm also interested in what they have to say on it since this seems strange that it's sometimes different :confused:
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @SeraphicStar interesting question indeed. Thanks for tagging me @Alansmart I really don't know anything about this. I never purchased and opened the Piggy Bank but I checked my game and it offers 30.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @SeraphicStar, how are you 🤗

I have started playing Candy Friends in December and I remember it only for 30 Bars in my game and it was not changed!  

But like you said, in classic Candy Crush I have seen it for 50 Bars as I have been playing it from a long time.  But that amount recently got reduced to 30 Bars.  And in Candy Soda, it used to be 50 Gold Bars.  But, in my game I have the offer of 100 bars for $5.99. 
    It is a good deal when you compare to $2.99 for 20 bars; $3.99 for 50 bars & $5.99 for 100 bars :)

So, my guess is the number of the Gold Bars that are offered are changed with the "Special Deals" on special occasions!! 

That's my two cents on this =) 

Thank you for the tag @Alansmart and I am with you @firebombmarkus, I too don't buy items (for real money :p)!

Have a nice rest of the day/evening :)   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?