🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I am not able to play because it's getting stuck on loading

Options
satya
satya Posts: 1 Newbie

I am not able to play. I connect with my FB account. When I am trying to play it keeps loading

Best Answer

Answers

• sjd1126
    sjd1126 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. I can still send lives but the characters wont load to play a level.

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hello @satya and @sjd1126 and Welcome to our Amazing Candy Crush Friends Community! 😁

Have you guys made sure that your game has the latest updates? As the studio continues to make game improvements they also try to fix bugs as soon as they are noticed. 🤔

Also sometimes clearing your games cache can help with issues, but this process can be different depending on the device you use. 😯

If all else fails you can try to uninstall and reinstall the game, BUT remember you will lose any sent lives from friends as well as saved up boosters when doing so. 😟

I will go ahead and tag our superstars @firebombmarkus and @Pummy_Raj to see if they have additional thoughts on solutions for this issue. 😉

I hope we can help you solve this problem and hope you both have a crushtastic weekend! ☺

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,447 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hello @satya and @sjd1126, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Please follow the trouble shooters provided by my friend @SeraphicStar. Those steps usually solve all the connection and/or loading issues.

@satya, the issue with your game will definitely gets resolved with the Re-installation👍️

@sjd1126, if they did not and problem still persists, please come back and write back with few details -- the device you are using, and your King game user ID, along with a screenshot of the problem in the game.

** To write back, use the empty box that is available below to our comments. To attach a screenshot, you will have to choose the "Image" icon located next to emoticons icon (below here).

Hoping for the Best & have a great rest of the weekend 😊

• reuben
    reuben Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @reuben and Welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! 😁

I believe I have located some new information courtesy of our dear Community Manager written here for this issue:

Please be sure to inform us if this is able to solve your issue, and I hope you have a crushtastic day! 😆

• Jezebel
    Jezebel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Good Day All . I am stuck on loading screen ,I tried the problem solving page you sent me including reinstalling but it didnt fix my issue..this is a picture of my problem..I can play the other King games except Candy Crush Soda

https://gyazo.com/678d5a4afc717978cfadd8777dc75317.
    i use a laptop

please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?