Let's play - Answer the crusher question above you

1505152535456Next

Comments

• SugarDonutsSugarDonuts Posts: 496 ✭✭✭✭
    Kfc

Q: Is there anything you really cannot eat?!

"  I ❀ Donuts  "
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    A: Coriander, can't stand it! 
    Q: If you could only choose one thing to bring to a lost island, what would it be?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,826 Superstar
    A.  Satellite Radio (so I could be rescued). πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ€£

Q. Do you have any pets (if so how many/what type)? 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,138 Superstar
    edited August 14
    A : I don’t have any pet anymore 😒 Q : Do you own / ever had beta fish as a pet ?

edited August 15
    A, No but I recently was working on a job and one of the clients had two on her desk - obviously in two different bowls.  (Sorry about your loss of your pet @mysticalmysty ).

Q.  What was the make and model of the first car you owned (of course if you live in NYC - you may never have had one πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†).?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,846 Game Expert
    A. Acura Integra - Nice little sporty car =) 
    Q. Where do you get your coffee from in the morning (if you are buying)?
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    A. There’s a Dunkin’ Donuts on my building where I always get my coffee every morning 😁.  Q. What is your favorite tv channel ?

A. I like CBS because it has a lot of the shows I really like: NCIS, Criminal Minds (ending this coming season πŸ˜₯), Blue Bloods, Swat etc.  You can see the type of show I like 😊😁  I like some reality TV shows too.

Q. What do you like to do to celebrate a special occasion (birthday/new job/promotion/anniversary etc.)?

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,846 Game Expert
    A. Dining with families and friends at a nice restaurant
    Q. What craving do you have?
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    edited November 10
    A : Right now I’m craving for some nice warm lobster bisque soup... start getting cold in here πŸ₯Ά Q : What is your plan for thanksgiving, if you celebrate thanksgiving and who do you thank the most ? 

A - I don't celebrate Thanksgiving as I'm not from/in North America. Q - I'll ask the same question though > What is your plan for thanksgiving, if you celebrate thanksgiving and who do you thank the most? 

A. It will be quiet - just my husband and i (the kids are coming home for Christmas), haven't decided if we will go out to dinner or order in.  I am most thankful for my family.

Q. What Christmas plans do you have?  Any special Christmas wish?

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,174 Legend
    My Christmas wish is to have a warm day not to hot πŸ₯΅ and enjoy being with the family.
    Q.What is your favorite memory growing up 
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    πŸ¦‹
    A: Phew... there are a lot! But I'll go with biking around in the forest with my family on weekends πŸ€—
    Q: Is there any other period of the History which you'd have liked to live in?

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,174 Legend
    I grew up in the 70s showing my age here but don’t care it was the best time great music 🎢 lots of freedom but I have always said that if I was born earlier than that I would have loved to have gone to Woodstock so not really.
    Q The best concert you ever went to be it a band solo artist who and where I’d love ❀️ to hear what people put thank you 😊 
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    πŸ¦‹