🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's play - Answer the crusher question above you

Comments

• slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    My living room  during most of the year and my back porch during the summer!!!

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up??

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up
    What is your favorite childhood memory

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Seeing my grandparents during the holidays, it always seemed magical during Christmas time with the long car ride,with presents in the trunkof the car. Waiting to see mygrandmom and grandfather💗 for Christmas dinner and opening presents.

What was the worst gift you ever got?
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,370 Pro Player 👑
    A Doll great big one with long black hair so I cut the hair off and put in the wardrobe, I don’t like dolls

Question Best holiday when growing up
  • slidey
    Definitely Christmas. The whole world seemed magical. People were happier, there was lots of things to do, the lights and decorations and seeing Santa at the store! The Christmas parties, the snowy winter break from school and of course the presents and cookies and candy! The special Christmas programs you could only see at Christmas time (unless you recorded it on your vcr!) The holiday dinner together. I hope I captured the magic as well for my kiddos. 

What is your favorite board game?
  • BQN537
    hi @slidey
    We had a big storm a few years ago so we had no power for about a week so Monopoly for a long game and backgammon for a change of pace

Question Have you ever been overseas if so where did you go?
  • slidey
    @BQN537 sadly no. I’ve been to Mexico and Canada. I’d love to go to Ireland and a few other places... don’t  get the opportunity to travel much unfortunately. 

Have you ever gone skiing? Water or snow? 
  • BQN537
    @slidey yes I have been skiing the snow only once but water skiing  my boss and coworkers at the time had the boats so we used to go away every weekend skiing and having a great time to old now for that now thanks for bringing back great memories.

Question If you had do stop eating candy/ chocolate could you stop eating it 
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    I think I could as long as it is not in sight of me or in my house

Question were do you dream of visiting
  • BQN537
    @Acv hard to pick just one but Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Ireland 🇮🇪 and Canada 🇨🇦 seeing all three would be a dream come true.
    Question What did you do as a child if you couldn’t go outside and play care of the weather?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?