1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Winning lives

Options
crazykitt
crazykitt Posts: 10 Level 2
edited April 2019 in Support
Hey there! 

LOVING this game, Candy Crush Friends! SO MUCH!!!

Question, what happened to winning lives?? That was something I was going to suggest when you started the game, but then you did it! Happiness! This past week I have been working on these hard awesome levels, (I’m on 1148) and realized that whenever I win one of my 3 challenges, no lives show up?!

I depend and enjoy them. 

What happened?

And yes, I did update/restart my console, lol! 

Much love and thanks to all you do!!!

crazykitt

Comments

• crazykitt
    Options
    Anyone?? Beuller??
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @crazykitt and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Are you reffering to lives you get from friends?
  • crazykitt
    Options
    Hi firebombmarkus!

I am talking about the 3 daily quests. About a month ago, when I would complete one I would win a free life, plus the usual lollipops, charged specials and such. Then they just stopped appearing about a week ago. I was wondering if they are gone for good or if they are fixing them and will be back?

Thank you! I’m really enjoying this sweet community :)
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @crazykitt I am so glad you are enjoying the Community! Thanks for sharing your feelings 🤗

I see you are probably talking about lives we get by collecting stickers. I also don't see them anymore. It was probably a part of testing. They always release certain events or offers some amount of players and we were lucky to be a part of it. Not sure if they will come back. I will try to find out more but we both have to be patient because the team is not working until Tuesday due to holidays. Thank you for your understanding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?