❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Any Game of Thrones Fans?

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,219 Community Manager
    Ouhhhh, right!! You're good, @MiaChristine 😉 Let's see what's coming then!!!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, here's everything I'm going to say. I'M WARNING YOU!! (nah, click anyways, it's not a real GoT episode spoiler)
    I have never ever watched Game of Thrones. I have known about the series before, and I have noticed people talking about it like if it were the big thing (which in fact it is) before, but I just don't feel interested in watching a well-waited series until the hype ends. Everyone, stay watching, because I will not.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    Teory: Snow will sacrifice himself and be the new Ice King to save everyone and because Targaryen's are the only ones that can fly a dragon! 
    Hockycko said:
    Teory: Snow will sacrifice himself and be the new Ice King to save everyone and because Targaryen's are the only ones that can fly a dragon! 
    Ohhhh.... @Hockycko, possible, indeed!! I hope it does not happen though. Please don't kill Snow 😅

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

• bbyasbbyas Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited April 24

Who will live? 
    Who will die, and come back as a zombie?
  • bbyasbbyas Posts: 45 ✭✭
    who will claim the throne?
    edited April 24
    I've seen this on Twitter, made me laugh 😄

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,897 Game Expert
    GOT S8E3 is EPIC! 
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    @flew66.... Haven't seen it yet!! Can't wait to run home after work and watch it!!! 

excited cant wait GIF by GIF-THIS

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 3,008 Legend
    Me watching last nights episode....

edited April 30
    Ho wow, @MiaChristine and that was me! LOVED it, OMG!

oh my god wow GIF by 9Now

Then

wrestler yes GIF

Then this again

kenan thompson wow GIF

edited April 30

Spoiler Alert..... S8E3

ALL HAIL.... Arya of House Stark. First of her name. Changer of Faces. Avenger of the Red Wedding. Slayer of Night King. Protector of Realm. A poetic and surprising scenario  “Brown eyes, green eyes, and blue eyes, eyes you’ll shut forever.”  Arya  “What do we say to the god of death? “NOT TODAY” Arya replies then using the “cats paw” dagger Bran gave her to END the Night King, and his white walker army of the dead! An EPIC unexpected GOTcha! Moment!  Loved it!!!

who killed the Night King? “NO ONE” haha

• HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    Just watched episode 3!!! Have to say that the feels for Avengers EndGame were more deep and more tears, but GOT wins best fight scene! Hands down more epic! Heard that this was the longest fight scene on record for TV and film! A few more episodes to go 😫😬

I knew it was not going to happen but I so wanted their happy ending with Grey Worm... Goodbye Missandei 😭😭

shit just got real game of thrones GIF

edited May 7
    I never expected Missandei’s brutal death to be such a painful sting. I hated that she died in chains!

On a lighter note “YES” indeed there was a blunder, eagle eyed fans spotted something amiss in the latest episode, a Starbucks cup sitting on a table in Winterfell in front of Daenerys Targaryen.