1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia is coming...

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options
    Also @Elsa when i see everything about Olivia coming? I'm just search if i can find any information so i got a detailed information from Candy Crush Friends Saga Wikia page! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Elsa haven’t heard from you in so long, how are you these day ?
    Hi @mysticalmysty, I haven't been around because I am going to be doing research with an old professor this summer and it's going to be on Internet Gaming Disorder, Gender and Age!  I created a webpage to tell people if they would like to become a participant they need to subscribe to my website.  I don't think I am allowed to give out my link here but if you google my name  elsalanger and then add .net you should get to my website.  Click on the research tab and sign up.  I've been collecting past research and once my professor finishes this semester we are going to discuss it further.  Like the type of test and how we can recruit the participants.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, i'm happy to see you again and I'm doing great! First, @QueenMia is not show us anything about it and second, I'm see it from my friend! So stay tuned and i believe that this event will be coming tomorrow, Thursday or Friday for everyone! 
    Well she must be extremely busy doing things or maybe she hasn't gotten an answer for you yet.  But that is so not like her because she will actually come to the community during the weekend to check things out.

Your friend got it on his phone? 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I will look at it later when I got home @Elsa and I wish you the best luck on your new project ❤️
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Also @Elsa when i see everything about Olivia coming? I'm just search if i can find any information so i got a detailed information from Candy Crush Friends Saga Wikia page! 
    You are one very smart, clever player!  I would never think of doing that!  What did you type in the Google search?  I just typed in Candy Crush Friends Saga Oliva is coming and it brought me to this message!  What word(s) am I missing in the search?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I will look at it later when I got home @Elsa and I wish you the best luck on your new project ❤️
    You do realize that you will have to participate right?  You are an Internet Gaming Addict right?  LOL!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I am an addict, can’t deny it lol @Elsa
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well @Elsa yes i told you that my friend gets her in his account with octopus challenge and well i search for Candy Crush Friends Wikia and go to the images section and i got every information that i want about the event and i really know about all Candy Crush Wikias so that's it! Good luck for your project and thank you for tell me that I'm a smart player! You are legendary player!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @MightyWolf15 thank you so very much for telling me this!  How does Wikia get that information so fast?  I know that it's people who download them to the site but that is fast if your friend just got it and it's already posted!  Hey you might be able to get your own signature soon.  You need 4 stars and 200 messages! 

Thanks for the compliment - legendary player!  I am a legend!  LOL!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Elsa i don't know about it! Also i don't have any answer that how my friend have Olivia so freaking fast then Sonic The Hedgehog speed either! LOL!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?