Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

(FINISHED) 20 Gold Bars! What's your favourite place to play Candy Crush Friends Saga?

Comments

• shadowolfshadowolf Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭
    I love to play while relaxing on my couch
  • cinannabaycinannabay Posts: 1
    I love this game so much!!!! I play it everywhere! Relaxing in bed. Sitting on the couch. Riding in the car. Waiting for an appointment. Anywhere I go my game goes too and I’m a much happier person with it. The world thanks you for your invention!!!!!! =) <3  
  • OathkeeperOathkeeper Posts: 1
    Fav place : My gf's lap (as cheesy as it may sound :mrgreen:    
  • ohhquerolohhquerol Posts: 14 ✭✭
    goose82 said:
    Everywhere ;)

all the time 
  • MistyDeeMistyDee Posts: 8
    I play when I get chance to which is when I'm relaxing in front room or in bed and my son plays along too. 
  • JMagicJMagic Posts: 3
    My favorite place to play candy crush friends saga is in my comfy bed
  • sandy442sandy442 Posts: 1
    I play in my game room, on the comfiest couch ever.
  • needsaneedsa Posts: 1
    Out of all the Candy Crush games, Candy Crush Friends id by far my FAVORITEEEE!  I'm obsessed.    I'm in my home office all day on my PC, so I play Candy Crush Friends mostly on my computer.  But when I go out, I also play it on the phone whenever I can.  Playing it on my computer is my favorite, because it is BIGGER here...lol
  • msnikkig205msnikkig205 Posts: 6
    Being an insomniac I spend most of my time playing in the living room on the couch so I won't disturb my hubs while he is sleeping 💤 
  • sarajsaraj Posts: 1
    I like to play at night when i can't sleep
  • WrumpLandWrumpLand Posts: 2
    Honestly i get it in whenever i can so that means i like to play anywhere and everywhere. But if i had to say a favorite place... Well i guess ill have to go with sitting in my amazingly comfy chair at my desk in the "chillin"  room at my house groovin to some music.
  • Pat_Johnson-3Pat_Johnson-3 Posts: 3
    I love to play in the living room. bedroom, in the waiting room of the doctors office and oh yes in the bathroom too. I play on the laptop in the living room, cell phone any place out of the house and bathroom, and ipad in the bedroom! 
    edited April 26
    O like to play at Níght um my bed
    I like to play at night.