🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let us know what you think of Olivia's Quest!

Options

Comments

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Woohoo! Completed the 10 levels, noticed it states “So many tentacles, so little time! Collect enough stars and I’ll stick around!” Assuming this means I’m on the clock ⏰ will this mean if I can’t complete the star chaser my cutie Olivia will disappear forever? 🐙

• Wrapped_loli
    Wrapped_loli Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    Hey, @MiaChristine, I hope I unlock olivia after the 10 levels, because I'm stuck on level 145 . Wish me luck!
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello fellow crushers and crew, sorry for my absence but it was needed.. I see this has been a hot topic, as I understand it there are three test types going on with this event.. some just complete the 10lv map or star chaser and some must do both. I played out the levels and am about half way with stars. Playing with her in the enclave was purposeful not a glitch, she was unlocked but not in your active list was what tells me they meant for you to play with her before you unlocked her. Hope all are enjoying the event 👑
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey, @MiaChristine, I hope I unlock olivia after the 10 levels, because I'm stuck on level 145 . Wish me luck!
    Here’s my strategy @Wrapped_loli ....I’m currently on level 628 and getting 45 stars seems impossible for me... so I’m going back to the lower levels where I didn’t get all 3 stars and try to clean up some stars there, wish me luck as well 🙌 we can’t do this!!!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Just to adds up, soon she’s unlocked you actually can start playing with her, I unlocked her by finishing 10 lvl enclave and now I’m on my half way on chasing the stars, but I already playing with her 🐙 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying 😁
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I agreed that it should be consistent for all. The inconsistencies kind of tainted the experience from this great episode of getting a new character in CCF.
  • prosenfield
    prosenfield Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I like the idea, but the levels are really hard for me(especially since I have never seen these types blocks. The licorice is totally throwing me off). But I am only on level 360 too.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys and thanks for sharing your feedback and impressions 🤗 We are truly happy that you enjoy playing Olivia 🐙

@Alansmart and @Pummy_Raj already informed about it, but there are different ways to unlock Olivia. I understand it can be a bit confusing but this is done in order to make sure that we keep the game sweeter than ever for everyone -
     This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable. At the end, we always make sure that all our players get a chance to enjoy the game to the max!

I hope that clarifies! 

Please keep the feedback coming and in the meantime, have the sweetest day 🍒
  • jillikoam0713
    jillikoam0713 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Why did I pass the special level but didn't get the octopus role?  ,Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?