🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I can’t access levels after most recent update

Dutchy74
Dutchy74 Posts: 2 Newbie
Every time I try to access levels, I get a green bar showing downloading, but it does nothing else. I’ve updated the app 3 times now. What’s going on?

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Welcome to our sweet and amazing community @Dutchy74. Have you tried updating your device software? If not, make sure that this is up to date. In addition, have you tried basic troubleshooting, such as closing all other apps you are not using, and making sure that you have at least 2GB worth of space on your device? Check to make sure that you have done all of the above. I hope it helps! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Welcome to our sweet and amazing community @Dutchy74. Have you tried updating your device software? If not, make sure that this is up to date. In addition, have you tried basic troubleshooting, such as closing all other apps you are not using, and making sure that you have at least 2GB worth of space on your device? Check to make sure that you have done all of the above. I hope it helps! 
  • Dutchy74
    Dutchy74 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks. I’ve reset my iPhone and it seems to be working 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?