🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Where are the rest of the cookies?

MildredS
MildredS Posts: 4 Newbie
 I am playing for extra characters contest. I’m on level 7, Dunk the Cookies. I always Dunk 2 but have plenty moves left, and no cookies drops

Best Answer

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @MildredS - welcome to our friendly community!! Usually on the Dunk the cookies levels you will see a box/icon either at the top or middle of the board where the next one(s) will come from. In order to get them to appear you have to clear candies directly under that column so it will allow for them to drop/appear on the level. Hopefully this helps and if not, please respond back and tag my name so I can respond quicker!

Have a fantastic day 🙏🏻

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @MildredS - welcome to our friendly community!! Usually on the Dunk the cookies levels you will see a box/icon either at the top or middle of the board where the next one(s) will come from. In order to get them to appear you have to clear candies directly under that column so it will allow for them to drop/appear on the level. Hopefully this helps and if not, please respond back and tag my name so I can respond quicker!

Have a fantastic day 🙏🏻
  • MildredS
    MildredS Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thank you, yeah I saw that after I wrote you. Thanks for the feedback. Love this game just don’t help when the fishes goes everywhere but to place wanted 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?