🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Winning time

Jan_Swallows
Jan_Swallows Posts: 5 Level 2
I will win an hours' time and then will only get to play a few minutes before I get timed out. What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hello @Jan_Swallows

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.

There can not be such problems during game play. This problem is for the only time change  :)
    Set always automatic date & time. 

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,528 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hello @Jan_Swallows, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

First of all, can you please clarify in which game you are having this issue -- Is it Candy Crush OR Candy Friends?

Is it the "Unlimited Lives" or "Unlimited Boosters"?  Did it occur only once or is it happening consistently?  Can you please take a screenshot when it happens next time?  If you are playing on a PC, please take a picture with your phone and share it with us for better understanding of the issue :+1: 

It could have been a glitch and there is nothing wrong by whatever you are doing -- unless you are not using those unlimited boosters continuously!! 

Please respond to these questions and we will proceed from there to fix the issue!  To write back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Keep having fun in your game & have a nice day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?