Let's write a story together

Options
1234568»

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    "You ate all biscuits and didn't leave any for us?!" said Tiffi with a sad voice... "That's ok, Tiffi" told Nutcracker with loving eyes, "I'll bake some more for you" 

Candy Crush Sticker
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    Nutcracker went strait to work making the best biscuits for Tiffy hoping she would relish them.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    “ Hmmm....I smell something good coming from Nutcracker’s  house “. Said Dachs who was nearby “. I wonder if he’s having a party ?” 
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Dachs went in the house and saw Nutcracker making Caramel Cupcakes with Biscuits. Dachs said "Can I join ?" Nutcracker said "Yes but What You have brought for us in the Chest" looking at Dachs's Mystery Chest. Dachs said "It was given to me by Mr Toffee and was sent to find out it's key which is lost in the Kingdom. He said that the chest full of surprises".

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

"Surprises eh?" Nutcracker said. "Where can we find the key? I wanna know what surprises were laid inside. A lot of treasure I hope. So I can make a share with Tiffi and be happy with me forever!"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?