share wisdom or funny quotes & react to previous posts 《Insightful》,Sweet or Hehe

Comments

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    Close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.
    Vincent van Gogh

~《♡》~

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
    Vincent Van Gogh

~《♡》~

I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart.
    Vincent van Gogh

~《♡》~

If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
    Vincent Van Gogh

~《♡》~

If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it is a grass in the beginning.
    Vincent van Gogh

~《♡》~

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
    Vincent Van Gogh

~《♡》~

Art is to console those who are broken by life.
    Vincent van Gogh

~《♡》~

I want to touch people with my art. I want them to say 'he feels deeply, he feels tenderly'.
    Vincent Willem van Gogh

~《♡》~

I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.
    Vincent Van Gogh

~《♡》~

It is with the reading of books the same as with looking at pictures; one must, without doubt, without hesitations, with assurance, admire what is beautiful.
    Vincent Van Gogh

~《♡》~

At present I absolutely want to paint a starry sky. It often seems to me that night is still more richly coloured than the day; having hues of the most intense violets, blues and greens. If only you pay attention to it you will see that certain stars are lemon-yellow, others pink or a green, blue and forget-me-not brilliance. And without my expatiating on this theme it is obvious that putting little white dots on the blue-black is not enough to paint a starry sky.
    Vincent van Gogh

~《♡》~

I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.
    Vincent Van Gogh

~《♡》~

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 2,977 Legend
    It is looking at things for a long time that ripens you and gives you a deeper meaning.
    Vincent Van Gogh

~《♡》~

The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too
    Vincent van Gogh

~《♡》~