🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

share wisdom or funny quotes & react to previous posts 《Insightful》,Sweet or Hehe

Options

Comments

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options
    “Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.”

Mitch Albom

• Ashraf
    Options
    One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”

Sophocles”

• Ashraf
    Options
    “Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.”

Haruki Murakami

• Ashraf
    Options
    “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.”

Coco J. Ginger

• Ashraf
    Options
    Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”

Anonymous”

• Ashraf
    Options
    “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”

Lord Tennyson

• Ashraf
    Options
    I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.”

Unknown

• Ashraf
    Options
    “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.”

Amie Kaufman

• Ashraf
    Options
    In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.”

Virginia Woolf

• Ashraf
    Options
    “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”

Jane Austen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?