🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

On my laptop olivia the octapus wouldn't work but it decided yesterday before I exited the game it

Options
puppy9
puppy9 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi king it's about Olivia the octopus so yesterday evening on my laptop it gave me it for the first time but when I closed up the game because I ran out of lives then when I reopened it it had went this is not about my problem but I think it's unfair that I only got the chance for 3 days when it was my first chance but back to the problem could you maybe redo it for another few days so I get the chance to do it please get in touch soon.

Best Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard @puppy9, I must give you the unfortunate news that once the event ends it can't be restarted for single players as it is server side data.. I can also give you the good news that you will have another chance at getting Olivia but will need patience in waiting for the next event 🙂👍
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @puppy9 :waving:

@alansmart is right. However, we also had technical issues and the Quest disappeared for some of our players. We have released a fix that should solve the issue and bring Olivia back to your game. Please make sure you install the latest version again. 

We are unable to add some extra time for you to unlock Olivia, so if you haven't had time to unlock her before the event ends, please post your game ID here and we'll see what we can do! 

I'm going to close this conversation for now. Please comment here for any more assistance/question! 

Have the sweetest day 🍒

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard @puppy9, I must give you the unfortunate news that once the event ends it can't be restarted for single players as it is server side data.. I can also give you the good news that you will have another chance at getting Olivia but will need patience in waiting for the next event 🙂👍
  • puppy9
    puppy9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @puppy9 :waving:

@alansmart is right. However, we also had technical issues and the Quest disappeared for some of our players. We have released a fix that should solve the issue and bring Olivia back to your game. Please make sure you install the latest version again. 

We are unable to add some extra time for you to unlock Olivia, so if you haven't had time to unlock her before the event ends, please post your game ID here and we'll see what we can do! 

I'm going to close this conversation for now. Please comment here for any more assistance/question! 

Have the sweetest day 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?