🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My gold bars disappeared. How do I get them?

Options
HCamp1013
HCamp1013 Posts: 2 Newbie
My gold bars disappeared. How do I get them back 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community on the internet @HCamp1013! It’s great to have you here! Anyway to answer your question, the first thing to try would be some basic troubleshooting, such as making sure the game and device software is up to date, making sure that you have at least 2GB of free storage, restarting the app, or, as a last resort, logging out and then back into your King/Facebook account. However, do keep in mind that gifted lives and boosters will be lost during this process.  If none of the above solve your issue, I will get in touch with a CM to see if they can get them replaced. However, please do remain patient, as the CM’s are out for the weekend, and won’t be back in the office until Monday. Just post your user ID below so that it will be easier for the CMs to locate your account. You can do this by accessing your account settings and tapping the “King” logo at the top. Just hang in there! 
  • Kathy22
    Kathy22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having the same problem and have tried all the trouble shooting.  I am missing 34 gold bars.
  • Kathy22
    Kathy22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Make that 36 bars not 34!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?