🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do I have to download Olivia each session I play the game?

Options
suleila
suleila Posts: 3 Newbie
I was wondering why I have to keep downloading the Olivia character each game session?  I have updated the latest version in the Google App store  (version 1.12.4). I am practically on top of my internet connection, so it isn't a connection issue.  It still takes hours to download her, just to have it to do it again once I log onto my game. My game ID is 10390106670.

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community around @suleila! I am not sure why you keep having to download Olivia, but one thing I would try to update would be the software of the device itself, in addition to that of the game. In addition to this, I would also try to check the device storage on your device. If you have less than 2GB of free storage, then you may experience some issues with how smooth the game runs, and even perhaps the game’s performance. I would check these things and see how this goes. 
  • suleila
    Options
    Thank you for your response.  I made sure that I was completely updated on my Android operating system as well as the current version of the game from the Google App store.  My phone storage is well north of 5 gigs.  So I am not sure what is going on with the game.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you for getting back to me! I will go report this to a CM to see if further explanation can be provided. Thank you for your patience! 
  • suleila
    Options
    Thank you for forwarding my issue onto a CM.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?