(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars! Imagine your favourite character's next outfit!

Comments

• eleferiaeleferia Posts: 5
    My favourite character is olivia!!!😘😘😘😘 I would like to she her as a fire - octapus!πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • AcvAcv Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Misty as the winner of the candy derby.  She could wear a candy wreath around her neck and the number 1 on her side and when her power is activated she could use a trophy 
  • AcvAcv Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Dachs the Dragon 
  • jkelley72jkelley72 Posts: 2
    I'd like to see Yeti as Chubacca!
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar
    I know this is kinda weird, but I envision Olivia looking the part as maybe like a green alien with a ray gun that she shoots when her special goes off. πŸ‘½

I also would like to see maybe an angelic costume with glowing wings and a golden halo for Misty because she is such an angel in my eyes! (Seriously her boosts have won me more levels than I could ever count!  O.o)

As for Yeti I would love to see him in like a disco uniform, afro and all, showing us his ability to get down with his bad self! Maybe his special would be he throws a disco ball at the screen to make his wrapped candy :3

Tiffi I would actually like to see her in Kimmies Fairy Bow costume (maybe she borrowed it or something idk :confused: ) that would totally make my life complete! 🀩

Not sure about the rest of the cast of Candy Friends, but I will have to think on it. πŸ€”

P.S. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with for ideas! I honestly would love any of these costumes you guys suggested getting into the game. We can NEVER have too many costumes! 😍
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• Arieluv548905Arieluv548905 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited May 22
    Give the yetti some glasses and some funky footwear.

Give the princess a pet or a stuff animal. 
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    Oooh I love that image @Kimkay! Good one. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • KimkayKimkay Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Thanks @RegalRenz!!
  • SrutiSruti Posts: 2
    I'd like to see Astro the Astronaut, Zara the Amazon Warrior, or Nadia the Ninja
  • Rhayna138Rhayna138 Posts: 8
    edited May 22
    NΓ£o consigo ganha barra de ouro alguΓ©m me ensina ou me explicar como ganha ?
     Pois minha amiga entrou agora no Jogo e viver ganhando 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    Hello @Rhayna138 and welcome to the community. Only English is allowed here so that everyone will be able to understand each other. Please repost your comment in English. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
    edited May 22
    O meu jogo nΓ£o Γ© esse que estΓ‘ mostrando , mas me mandaram vim para que 
     AlguΓ©m saber me explicar ? 
    Eu sΓ³ quero melhor meu jogo 

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
    I want to know how I can earn a gold bar in my game, I can not
  • ltrltr Posts: 5
    QueenMia said:
    Hello Friends Crew!

I hope you're all having a fantastic day :star: 

It's contest time and this week we prepare something fun to activate your imagination! Ready?

We would love to hear what should be, according to you, the next characters' outfit!

It can be for the character of your choice (any who's already in the game) and it can be any outfit, really... Let's see who's creative here! You can submit as many ideas as you like, don't be shy!

We, the CM team, will choose the 5 best ideas and each of the winner will receive 20 Gold bars

To top that up, the winners will be awarded the very selective Community Artist Badge!

You have until Monday 3rd of June, 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here πŸ­

Good luck and happy crushing everyone πŸ’

*Gold will be credited once the Contest is over, on the Monday 3rd of June 2019.
    I would like to see Yeti in a Scottish outfit