🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Need support

heatdris
heatdris Posts: 1 Newbie
So I've tried contacting support numerous time but says oops and try again I've signed up for a account to see if that would help it did not I am out 9.99, 9 bars and 3 lives and all the "special time" trying to contact support , please someone message me with support help on a refund not happy 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @heatdris, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Did you try contacting KING SUPPORT Team?  If not, please do so through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact
    While filling out the given form,  
    * Select the game you bought the Gold Bars and other things @ "Choose a Game";
    * Select Problems with Purchase @ "Choose a Topic";
    * Select Purchased Items Not Received @ "Choose a Subtopic";
    ** Then, explain a little bit @ "Tell us what you need"

As soon as you submit this form, you will be receiving an automated email.  And you should be receiving a response from them within next 3 days or so!!  If not, please send A REPLY to the 'automated email' you have received!

Hope this issue gets resolved soon and you will be able to enjoy your games again!  

** IF you need to reply back and/or ask anything else, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?