🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Special Quest - Odus Challenge

Options
TheBoss
TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Support
Ever since I completed level 500 I have been receiving prompts to finish a special quests to win stars. I hit the ok button and nothing new is added that I can see. So I continued playing. I logged on just a few minutes ago and I had completed the normal quests but nothing different than the usual 3. But this time the pop up said something along the lines of “I have the skill because I got the gold star” and instructed me to go claim my prize. I hit ok. But there was nothing further. I just logged on with a different device and it showed a prize box pop up I clicked to open and tifi popped up saying I already claimed prize. Help please!!!!!!

Best Answer

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @TheBoss and welcome to the community. It appears that you're referring to the Odus challenge. I got that notification too and when I played a level I saw that I had received one of each lollipop. Try opening a level then check if you have more lollipops than yesterday. 

Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @TheBoss and welcome to the community. It appears that you're referring to the Odus challenge. I got that notification too and when I played a level I saw that I had received one of each lollipop. Try opening a level then check if you have more lollipops than yesterday. 
  • TheBoss
    TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Hello,
        This will probably sound ridiculous that I don’t know this. But can someone tell me the difference between the 3 booster that are timed. I see that that help you on the board but I was kinda wanting to know more specifically. 
            I am fully aware that I am way too far in the game to not know this so please be gentle not so cruel ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ LOL
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,871 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @TheBoss . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Could you please make screenshot for 3 booster that are timed ?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @TheBoss - I am assuming you mean the fish, rectangle and circle. I have pictures of two of them below.

The rectangle and circle will help you at the beginning of a level. The rectangle will cause whatever friend you select for the level to start the level using their posers once (for example - Yeti will put a wrap on the board at the beginning). The circle will give you a bunch of candies that are the same color as the friend you choose for the level. For example - for Yeti - if you have both the circle and rectangle active - you will get 1 wrap at the start in addition to adding about 5-6 cyan candies to the board (in other words changing the color of those candies to Cyan). These two boosters only work once at the beginning of each level as long as you have time left.

The Fish booster will help throughout a level by having a fish come after you have completed a match (for example on a jelly level it will come and put jelly on a square).

I hope this is what you were asking about. If it's mot or you still have questions, please comment below.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?