🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Stripped candy

cdunn563
cdunn563 Posts: 19 Level 2
I've contacted you in the past concerning the stripped candy. Again I had a stripped candy piece go right through a heart (fill the empty heart) & the heart didn't move. It was suggested that I didn't understand how the candy pieces work. I simply ask that you check for bugs. I've invested quite a bit of money into this game & would hate to uninstall it permanently. There are challenges a player must overcome enough. Frustration shouldn't be one of them

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    @cdunn563 welcome to the community.   When you say a striped candy went through the heart do you mean you activated it and the reaction went through the heart?  If so the heart should have moved.  With the fill the heart challenges you have to get a row next to a heart have a wrapped candy blow up next to a heart, have a fish activated and go through the heart or activate the striped candy to go through the heart.  Was the striped candy activated?  These are just some thoughts but I will let @QueenMia know and she may be able to help you.  If there is a bug she will be able to get this information to the development team.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @cdunn563, @acv :waving:

We have been checking the effect of the stripped candy on a few "fill the empty hearts" levels and could not see anything wrong with the way it works. No other players have reported such a bug either, therefore, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for now in terms of investigation.

Would you be able to record the problem and send us a video of it? That would help us to understand and investigate if we see any problems with your game.

I would suggest you to keep clearing cache and cookies regularly and make sure you have the latest game version installed at any time. That helps keeping the game bug-free ;)

Also, in the meantime, you can take part in our contests for a chance to win some boosters and extra Gold. It's super easy and it's just here :star:

I'm here  - or one of our amazing members, like @acv - if you have any comments! 
    Thanks a lot and have the sweetest day 🍒
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @cdunn563 and welcome to the community. What level are you on ? This happened to me during 632 . Yes it is frustrating but I think we're going to have to record it acting like this. The stripped candy would go through my heart but nothing more than once. So I'm wondering what level you're on bc maybe it's the level ?🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?