🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My game froze after I won

ashleysavannah
ashleysavannah Posts: 1 Newbie
im on 305 and it was after I won the level it froze. What can we do about it?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @ashleysavannah

Hi Ashley! Welcome to the Community!

When an App freezes when you are middle of a task, there is really nothing else you can do but to force reboot or shutdown. It could be caused by a lot of things that are usually hard to pinpoint. 

In your case, if you want to stop this from happening, you will have to uninstall and reinstall your Game App. You'll have to follow the normal procedures of doing these depending on what device you are using. 

After uninstalling your App, make sure your device is Up-To-Date before reinstalling it. This will prevent freezing from reoccurring.

One thing you should know before you start anything, you will be losing your banked lives and boosters doing these process. Your Progress is saved as it should be. To protect yourself, make sure to take ScreenShots of your Current Level, number of banked lives, all your banked boosters and post them here as your proof with a Note that you are Uninstalling & Reinstalling the App because of Freezing Issue so you will be compensated (meaning getting them back, not in monetary term) when worst comes to worst. It is also very important to know your User ID Number so write it down.

Hope all these answer your lingering questions! Please let us know if you need more assistance!

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?