Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for looking into the matter @Foley1362, but it's not urgent anymore. Almost right after I posted, I opened my game and it worked like normal again. Came back now a few hours later, and it's still working fine. I would like an explanation of what happened, sure, but all's well that ends well.
I had no idea about that user ID business, so you were helpful here though.
If it's of any use, my user ID is 7841793237 and platform is Win10.
Logged on to my computer this afternoon and discovered the same issue, @Soit3D. The connection button spins slowly before turning into a red X. When I open the game, it displays, but the parts that require connectivity are down (i.e., it shows I have 0 gold bars even though I have plenty). I'm sure we can't be the only ones. Why is no one else complaining?
And apparently you posted this since early in the morning, so the issue's been ongoing for several hours. I would think King would've made a public announcement addressing wtf is happening.