Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

Help with level 1114

نصيرةنصيرة Posts: 1
edited June 17 in Level Help & Tips
اكتب رسالتكساعدوني لااجتاز مستوى 1114 لانه صعب جدا 

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,058 Superstar
    Welcome to the community.  We only use English here so could you please resubmit your post in English and we would be glad to try and help you out.  Thank you.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,609 Legend
    @bearwithme @نصيرة

He speaks arabic .. he ask that level 1114 is very hard ... and he want hint or help .. how to win it ???

😊

~《♡》~

@Ashraf - thank you for your help in translating. Hopefully he can respond in English in the future. Since we are talking about Candy Crush Friends I am tagging @firebombmarkus who hopefully is that far along. Elsa is in the 300s and I’m only in the 200s. Also there is a player named @John_W who I know is very far along in the game and may be able to help. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    I'm on lvl 1282 but I can check it out now @bearwithme
    I believe I gathered the friendly things like the fish and color bomb and used yeti or rabbit
    Thanks @John_W I appreciate your assistance. 

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,168 Superstar
    Hi everyone 😊 Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme Thanks for translating the message @Ashraf Thanks for giving tips for the level @John_W You guys rock 😉

@نصيرة We have the Videos section for this game where you can see the videos for all the level released so far. I didn't reach this level yet so I can give you specific tips, but I will post below the link to your current level 1114.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/253820/levels-1111-1120#latest

If this doesn't help you, I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. You would be surprised how many times it actually helped me to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

Have a wonderful day, guys 🤗
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

@bearwithme @John_W ; Thank you very much for helping @نصيرة

🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬

~《♡》~

@firebombmarkus wow ... a video will a good help😊

you all are helpful💕

~《♡》~

Ur welcome @Ashraf 😊and vids r good for also knowing what's next to help out too 😃. I just thought of that tbh 😂😂😂🤣🤣
    Ur welcome @bearwithme thanks for including me