🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I purchased the 7.99 deal and did not recieve my gold bars. Please refund my money back to my card.

Answers

• Gurley
    Gurley Posts: 2 Newbie
    I  purchased the 7.99 deal and did not recieve my gold bars. Please refund my money back to my card. :( 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,367 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Hello @Gurley, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I apologize for attending to your post the late and I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars from your purchase!!  

Were you able to resolve the issue since it has been few days?  If not and you are still waiting for assistance, contact the King Support team through this link and fill out the given form  
    https://soporto.king.com/contact
    Please remember to enter the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" and the Subtopic as "Purchased items not received".  Then explain a little bit in the comment box provided. 

You will be receiving an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within next 3 days, send a reply to that automated email itself to give them a heads-up!

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?