🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Accidental purchase

Options
bowling3000
bowling3000 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2019 in Support
Made an accidental purchase of gold bars onto my account but they won't do anything for me please help me out

Answers

• Zapzap
    Zapzap Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Is there a way to send in some kind of ticket to support to look into the issue, But i would think this game has a fail safe on accidental purchases, and would be one of those things as you bought them and that is it, a no refund type thing, if it was possible for them to refund you then everyone can make the same claim. Hope that the developers can help you. but thinking they won't be able to. so sorry about it .
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @bowling3000, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you made an accidental purchase!!  Can you please explain what you mean by "they won't do anything for me"... who are they?  

I would advice you to contact King Customer Support team as they are very helpful.  Here is the link for King Support  https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    Once you go to this page, you will be asked to fill out a form.  Please remember to enter the option for TOPIC as  "Problems with Purchase: and the SubTopic as  "Accidental Purchase" and then explain a little bit about the issue in provided comment box.

You will be receiving an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within the next 3 days, send a reply that automated email itself.  

Please post back if you need any further assistance.  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Zapzap,
    Hearty Welcome to the King Community and looks like you are finding your way into various threads :)

Why do you think that the King team won't help their customers?  Did you have any bad experience before?

When we send a report to the Support team -- through the "Contact Us" link in our game Apps.... I know that we will get a delayed reply but never disregarded!!  I am saying this with my personal experience!

The team that help us out in Community are not the ones in the Support team.  They have various people in all different departments.  I have contacted the Support team in few of my games for different issues, and all were solved!  

Please post back with details if anything went wrong in your games and I can give a heads-up to the Community In-charge :+1:

Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?