🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The most super nightmarish hard level of Candy Crush history!

2»

Comments

• cherrened
    cherrened Posts: 7 Level 2
    I would have deleted game by now, when it's so hard it's not enjoyable,  I'm done. .lol
  • RachelK88
    RachelK88 Posts: 18 Level 2
    I would have to say that my hardest level was 987. It took me what seemed liked WEEKS b4 I finally beat it. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Finally I've beat it and I'm in Level 1230 now! 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    4 freaking months and I'm stuck at level 1198! How i even still playing the game! 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    I have to say that your perseverance prevails! @MightyWolf15 Some of the "normal" levels are quite ridiculously tough in 1100 - 1200's. Look out for 1268 &1288. Those two are very tough in my opinion. Believe it or not, it'll actually get a bit easier beyond that. At some levels, I still have to try it 10+ times to pass but not stuck for days or weeks. I hope King's team has adjust the difficulties based on the feedback we gave. Cheers
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Well I suppose that these hard levels are just getting even harder. Sometimes I get stuck on a level for a few days and then I finally beat it. I’ve been stuck on 308 for 2 1/2 days and then I beat it. My best way to beat those tough levels is to choose what character you think will beat the level. If necessary, try to use your lollipops if you have any left. I had like 17 lollipop hammers, 11 striped and 11 wrapped lollipop hammers and I am still saving them in case if I really need them. I would need them to use in limited time events to collect stars and winning characters and costumes. So keep trying on those levels and never give up on what you’re focusing on. Happy crushing! 😊🍭🍬🍫
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    I'm stuck in 2500 something, level after level. I mean I'll pass a level after 2 or 3 days, but it is not fun! It used to be a hard one taking time, and then a couple of easy ones. It looks like those happy times are gone!
    Did anyone else find BGH especially hard? I thought it was just a matter of luck no matter how you played.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?