Bubblegum Troll is finally coming...

MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,173 Legend
edited June 23 in General Discussion

Hi everyone,

I'm going to tell you that the next week probably will be having a new update and that means somebody will be coming to this update as well to make traps and trick to Candy Crush Friends Saga, Bubblegum Troll is finally coming...

There's new cover picture in Facebook page shows us that Dachs is getting trapped by Bubblegum Troll and Yeti is trying to help him!

That's means this is a teaser for the next update! That's why bubblegum Troll is coming! But I don't know! Who knows?

What do you guys think about this?
Let me know anything!
And give me an idea about his ability!

Have a great day!

It's Q&A time! ❀🍭🍬🍫🍩

Ask anything to our Candy Crush Friends Studio...
🍭 Here! πŸ­
(You have until the 23rd of October to post your questions below. Then the thread will be closed. Replies from the team will be published on the 6th of November.)

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,173 Legend
    Bubblegum Troll is even make a trap to the office?! πŸ˜‚

Just watch the new video that it's out in Candy Crush Friends Social Media accounts 

It's Q&A time! ❀🍭🍬🍫🍩

🍭 Here! πŸ­
    (You have until the 23rd of October to post your questions below. Then the thread will be closed. Replies from the team will be published on the 6th of November.)

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    You were the first person I thought of @MightyWolf15 when I saw the latest update 🀣🀣🀣. I know you've been waiting for bubblegum troll πŸ˜„. My phone says I'm up to date so I don't have it yet but it looks like his finally arrived at cc friends ! 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Soooo I just updated my phone before coming here to see if anything was said about it so at least I know he might be here next week
    YEAAAAAAHHHHHH πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It's Q&A time! ❀🍭🍬🍫🍩

🍭 Here! πŸ­

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—

• yukibearyukibear Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    OMG!!!! I updated twice from Google but nothing happen! I hope will get it next week!
    It sure coming on tomorrow or Thursday! 

It's Q&A time! ❀🍭🍬🍫🍩

🍭 Here! πŸ­

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—

I just go update yesterday @MightyWolf15. I'm Android device. Yours should be soon πŸ‘€

Keep crushing it 🍭
    edited June 27
    Omg!!! Its here!! Bubblegum levels!!! 
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    this is gonna be fun πŸ˜ƒ
    Great to ve a team to help out wif! 
    edited June 27
    I don't have levels yet but I finally got the update so just patiently waiting lol nice galaxy yeti btw @yukibear πŸ˜‰

Keep crushing it 🍭
    I've got him!

With the skin!!

It's Q&A time! ❀🍭🍬🍫🍩

🍭 Here! πŸ­

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—