🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Live

Options
tice
tice Posts: 3 Newbie
for several days it is impossible to ask lives to my contacts playing this game, an error message saying that my IP address is incorrect. can you give me a solution please thank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @tice, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English :)

Not able to ask, send and receive lives has been a known issue in the game from a while.  But I am not sure about receiving error message about the IP address as it is technical issue!!

Are you able to play the levels in the game or was it not possible too?

I will tag my friends @Alansmart @firebombmarkus and @Foley1362 also @JustPlaying... hopefully they will be able to help with the issue and help you to get into the game :+1:

To write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below! 

Help will be here soon and Hope the issue gets resolved!  Have a nice day/evening! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @tice and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thanks for tagging me @Pummy Raj 

This is obviously a technical issue. Did you try restarting your rooter? I don't know how to solve this but that's what just crossed my mind. I will ask you to tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game so we can try some troubleshooting steps. Thank you.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @tice - to add to what my friends @Pummy Raj & @firebombmarkus have said - I am also wondering if you’ve reset your FB password recently. If so it might be possible the game is not recognizing your player ID currently. I would also suggest logging all the way out of the game and FB and powering off your device and then logging back in to see if it re-sync’s. Let us know how it goes 🙏🏻
  • tice
    tice Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thaïs is the message error...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello again @tice, Thank you for providing the screenshot.  It helps us a lot to understand the issue :+1:

That is not an IP address like you were wondering before.  But, if you notice closely, the message says "not a valid USER ID".  

Looking at the digits, it looks like Facebook User ID.... it is coming up as "invalid" because their account might have been deleted or something else!! 

** This message generally comes up when WE try to send lives to other players.  It is not talking about your ID number.

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need any further clarifications =)

Have a nice rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?