👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

sync to fb

blutu
blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
i tried to sync to fb it says will not post to fb at the end  any ideas? thx

Answers

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @blutu and welcome to the community 🤗. Below is link you can reference to help you link your accounts. Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177545/can-i-sync-my-progress-between-facebook-and-king-com#latest
  • harmonieAUS
    harmonieAUS Posts: 1 Newbie

hello all.

I am unable to sync my games with my new phone. Sound so easy but no!

for over a week now I have send many emails and nothing works! When trying to sync with fb

I end up with FB saying I need to add my mobile no when they already have it and then it just repeats st the same screen. it has also blocked me a few times for 24 hours!

I have been playing for years and years and am so frustrated.

Im hoping someone here can help me.

cheers.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @blutu and @harmonieAUS and a very warm welcome to our Friendly King Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Try following the instructions contained in the link below and see if it helps:

Cannot connect game to Facebook  on a mobile device.

Good Luck and Happy Crushing!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hello @harmonieAUS and good day to you. I've not installed this game in my mobile phone before and I've installed it a moment ago just to provide you the step by step guide to sync your game with Facebook. Refer to the steps below:-

1. After I've installed the game. It brings me to a screen with option to either "Play" or "Save my Progress".
    2. Click on "save my progress", it will bring you to another screen with option "log in via email" or "continue with Facebook".
    3. Click on "continue with Facebook" since you are signed in with Facebook. Note: please make sure the Facebook app have been installed and you're logged in.I
    4. It will then bring me to a screen, which says "continue as [your FB profile name]". Click on this and your progress is now sync with my Facebook.

Please let me know whether you have completed the above steps. You may either "QUOTE" my message or copy @wykoon to your message.

Hope to hear from you soon and hope it works for you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?