🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Charged twice 2 weeks in a row

jpgriffin78
jpgriffin78 Posts: 1 Newbie
I contacted you about being double charged last week and that issue has to be fixed. Also, I just got charged twice AGAIN!  I spend wayyyy too much money on this game to have you not take this issue seriously. I will stop spending money, delete it, and have my dad say what’s happening on his morning radio show!  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,564 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jpgriffin78, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you were twice on your account!!  And this happened two times!!  May I know whom you have contacted before?  And what did they say?  Did you receive your money back for the extra charge?

This is King Community where you will receive answers for your Questions for level help and game issues.  Community does not deal with these issues because it contains case sensitive information like your full name, etc.,  Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact

** You will have to fill out the provided form in that above link.  After selecting the game from the list, remember to fill the Topic with "Problems with Purchase", then Subtopic with "Payment Queries".  Then explain the issue in the provided Comment box.  

You will be receiving an automated reply with a ticket number an an acknowledgement,  Send a reply to that same email if you have not received any response from them within next 3-4 days.

If you need further clarification, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment' box located below.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?