🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• katonna26
    katonna26 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I have still been unable to access the Bubblegum event and also well pass the required level. Completed all of the trouble shooting tips and none of it worked, and I play everyday on and offline. Definitely would love to participate as this event looks awesome and so far the comments are trending that the event has been great for them. Grrrrrrrr!
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    I’m so sorry for you @katonna26 wish I could give you the right answer, I’ve been in the same place with my game and it’s very disappointing... just keep trying the suggestions and don’t loose hope just may pop up 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @flew66 @MiaChristine

I thought the King Chewy costume was unlocked for us when we hit 3400. That was our 3rd team box. That’s where I got my costume. I didn’t get it prior to reaching that box. When I reached the 3400 box last night and that team box opened, I thought we were done. 

Honestly I am happy that everyone on my team is playing and enjoying but I am only worried that we will get our rewards taken away if we don’t finish this next row of boxes. I don’t want to lose my Bubblegum Troll or my King Chewy, and I don’t want them to lose theirs either. Like is there something else we are now collecting? Or is this just for fun? I only hope we don’t get to the end of the 10 days and find out that our team somehow had to open 6 boxes instead of 3. This is especially true because I don’t think I can help much anymore. I am running out of levels and I spent all my gold and lollipops. I am not sure if that makes sense. I had a fantastic time with this challenge! I just wanted to rest on our laurels a little bit and play King Chewy. 

Anyway perhaps someone could answer if we have to do this next row of boxes to keep what we have, or if it is for something new, or if it is just supposed to be additional fun. I appreciate it! 

• MiaChristine
    So you have the BGT and king chewy is that right? Hopefully it continues for more prizes? Wonder  has anyone else collected yet? @wafercookieflippers
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Hello All,

You don't know how hard it has been for me to not spill the beans about this one for the past few weeks and months.  We hope you enjoy crushin' it together and earn everyone's favorite troll (and maybe a special surprise or two along the way...)  We worked really hard on this one and feedback can only help us make things better in the future.  So please as @QueenMia said, call out what you don't like...and what you like :-) as we're always trying to improve.  

Don't forget that you get 1 shot at these Bubblegum Levels so make it count :-D

Good Luck!!!
    @CandyCrushinator thank you ... you did a nice work .. I am an interior designer and I know that you made a very hard work to make that event look so beautiful ... every place is pink with the pink gum .. that is hard work.... designing every world here .. thank you .. I enjoy the game play .. I dont understand the event 100% but I am playing :)

💕♡💖♡💟♡💖♡💕

@QueenMia thank you for this desscusion .. I am in the need to know every thing about Bubble Gum character .. 😍💕💖
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Please I want to know
    1..is the 4 upgrading for the characters will be in the game when the event end ?
    And should I pass the 4 steps to get the custume

For example Tiffi is in gold now(it is the level 3)

If I didnt finish the level 4 .. I will still have the dolden dress ????

2.. are these players are real humans or in game computer players .. ???

3... how many points to get Bubble Gum Troll character .. 😍💕💖??

Please my friends I need to know the answers 

Please mention me
  • @flew66 @MiaChristine

I thought the King Chewy costume was unlocked for us when we hit 3400. That was our 3rd team box. That’s where I got my costume. I didn’t get it prior to reaching that box. When I reached the 3400 box last night and that team box opened, I thought we were done. 

Honestly I am happy that everyone on my team is playing and enjoying but I am only worried that we will get our rewards taken away if we don’t finish this next row of boxes. I don’t want to lose my Bubblegum Troll or my King Chewy, and I don’t want them to lose theirs either. Like is there something else we are now collecting? Or is this just for fun? I only hope we don’t get to the end of the 10 days and find out that our team somehow had to open 6 boxes instead of 3. This is especially true because I don’t think I can help much anymore. I am running out of levels and I spent all my gold and lollipops. I am not sure if that makes sense. I had a fantastic time with this challenge! I just wanted to rest on our laurels a little bit and play King Chewy. 

Anyway perhaps someone could answer if we have to do this next row of boxes to keep what we have, or if it is for something new, or if it is just supposed to be additional fun. I appreciate it! 

I figured I would answer this one.

You don't have to worry about losing anything. 

Opening the second set of boxes will simply help the rest of your team unlock Bubblegum Troll King if they have not done so already, and obviously contain some lollipop hammers for everyone too.

• MiaChristine
    That’s great news @TheRoyalDoctor thanks for your insight, @wafercookieflippers no worries 😉 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Thanks so much @TheRoyalDoctor and @MiaChristine!  

I thought maybe that my team got the King Chewy costume when I did. So I figured we were all on the same page of the scrapbook already (so to speak). I will still help as much as I can. Plus I was always happy to give whatever I was earning to my team—if I won it, I wanted to share it, whether they were contributing or not. I just don’t want any of us to miss out. Thank you for your response! 🙏
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    Jo12 said:
    I like the event but am a little frustrated because I can't contribute to the team.

I am on level 1494 and there are only 1494 levels as of today. Each day I can only play 1 bubblegum troll level. Wish I could play more and not have to wait for tomorrow's levels to play just 1 more again. 

Love the game! 
    Have you tried replaying old regular levels with the troll? Does it give points for the team? I haven't tried it myself yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?