👑 Jelly Queen Alert - Find out more here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here and here 🌟
Check the latest level tips by our Level Designers here 💪
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

1568101114

Comments

  • gialun89gialun89 Posts: 4 New Bee
    Hello community,
    As I know every 4 level you have a chance to play bubble gum level to upgrade new costume.
    But when you reach end of the map, you are not even have a chance to play bubble gum level, how to collect new bubble gum costume
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    gialun89 said:
    Hello community,
    As I know every 4 level you have a chance to play bubble gum level to upgrade new costume.
    But when you reach end of the map, you are not even have a chance to play bubble gum level, how to collect new bubble gum costume
    I know..when you see those unopened boxes and there is nothing you can do to collect them is very frustrating !
  • Sephirot1Sephirot1 Posts: 3 New Bee

    Team not really helping...

  • SmokvicaSmokvica Posts: 32 Level 2
     I was lucky to get active players! 
    So much fun, TY :)
  • KajaiKajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Smokvica said:
     I was lucky to get active players!  



    Wow! Well done. Did you get any special prizes for the later team milestones or did they stay the same?
  • ME505ME505 Posts: 1 New Bee
    Yeah this is very hard when team is not helping I really want the outfit but afraid I won't unlock it 
  • ellectraellectra Posts: 23 Level 2
    It's a fun way to play but my team is useless - not even logging in, let alone scoring points and passing levels. Also i am at the end of the available levels with one episode to go so there won't be a way for me to keep playing the bubblegum levels once i finish the episode.
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    ME505 said:
    Yeah this is very hard when team is not helping I really want the outfit but afraid I won't unlock it 

    ellectra said:
    It's a fun way to play but my team is useless - not even logging in, let alone scoring points and passing levels. Also i am at the end of the available levels with one episode to go so there won't be a way for me to keep playing the bubblegum levels once i finish the episode.
    so true..feel bad having to give up the goodies for no fault of mine

  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    ME505 said:
    Yeah this is very hard when team is not helping I really want the outfit but afraid I won't unlock it 
    We should have a feature to change or switch team mates...maybe every player can have a rating reflecting their overall logging in and playing contests...
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    I think it would be great if each player can be given a rating depending on how often they log in to play and also how active they are in playing contests..based on that players should have an option of choosing their teams

  • Donna_ChadwickDonna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    melhence said:
    I think it would be great if each player can be given a rating depending on how often they log in to play and also how active they are in playing contests..based on that players should have an option of choosing their teams

    I agree with this. We shouldn't have to be stuck with players that don't contribute. 
  • ellectraellectra Posts: 23 Level 2
    I agree with the above. I have finished all available levels and there won't be a way for me to unlock the character or get any prizes.
  • Silvana13Silvana13 Posts: 34 Level 2
    But people, don't you think this pairing thing is on purpose? We might get some 'lazy' team members in order to slow as down so we must keep on playing 😅 I don't know, just saying!
  • melhencemelhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Silvana13 said:
    But people, don't you think this pairing thing is on purpose? We might get some 'lazy' team members in order to slow as down so we must keep on playing 😅 I don't know, just saying!
    True....but in this case the option is not there because if u have completed all bubblegum levels then you cannot contribute in any way except to log in everyday...so I cannot keep playing :(


  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 5,373 Superstar
    I definitely think people like me, who aren't very far in the game, have an advantage over the very advanced players, especially those who have to wait for new levels every week.  I think it only fair that the very advanced players should be teamed with at least two to three players that aren't as advanced so when they run out of new levels they still have a chance for the BGT and his King costume through the help of their teammates.  Some of the slow progress people are seeing on their teams could be that some team members are the farthest in the game and have limited levels to play.
    I am loving this event and find it rather addictive.  Just like @Elsa - since the event started I have advanced over 100 levels because I keep opening boxes and getting free lollipop boosters and those 30 min booster helps, which keep me playing (to maximize their affect) and then I win another 30 minutes so I keep on playing!  I am sure I won BGT and his king costume way before my teammates (at 600 and 1200 points total) Very clever game creators!  Anyway - I sure am having lots of fun!
    Below is a picture of my team and the rewards from the latest box:


    I'm not sure how many more team boxes there are but we'll see how many we can open before the event ends!😊



    "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

    Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community


This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Hot Topics

Replies Views

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders