⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1027 flaw

Options
mscheer14
mscheer14 Posts: 2 Newbie
I’ve been attempting level 1027 for nearly a week now but after reading through several  posts on the same topic, I believe there’s a real program flaw for this level. It requires you to collect 5 ingredients to successfully move on from the level...but there are only 4 ingredients available and a 5th one never appears. Only 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts are ever shown on the screen, however the 3rd and final hazelnut never appears for you to collect. This is extremely frustrating, as it’s clearly been an issue for nearly a week now (based on the other posts I’ve seen from other players) and still no resolution to the problem. On top of that, the game screen is very different than any level 1027 video or example online—meaning even those trying to help are incapable, as the game layouts are differing amongst players. Cmon candy crush....help us out here, this is getting ridiculous. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,054 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mscheer14, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

This Glitch was reported to the Candy Crush Studio and their team have fixed it on Friday.  Now the required amount of ingredients is 2 Cherries & 2 Hazelnuts (instead of 3 Hazel nuts).  Please see below screenshot from my game.  I checked both my PC and mobile devices.

Is it not the same in your game?  What device are you using to play the game?  If you are using a mobile device, is your game App up to date?  If you see any available updates, please install them and check the level again.

TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below AND to post the screenshot, click on "Attach Image".

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?