🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why am I being locked out of account?

duffideb832
duffideb832 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have tried every password I owned in the past because I've had several Tablets, phones & PC.S.  Each time the game had to be reloaded just to play & even though I was on Facebook, I would have to enter a new password.  Most of the times I would just use the same one, but then my game was hacked for my debit card and so I had to change it.  The one I am trying to use today everytime I enter it, you say the password or account is not recognized.  So, I reenter it and the same thing over & over & over.  Please help!!  I am wanting to play; what do I need to do?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    Hello @duffideb832
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

If you ''Log out all the device'' in Facebook's security settings, then your logged in game app may become corrupted. If you did this, then you have to uninstall app and then re-install. Before changing passwords, games have to be logged out.😊
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?