lizzyis Posts: 2 Newbie
Where do I enter what level I'm on

Comments

• lizzyis
    lizzyis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Where do I enter what level I'm on
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Hello @lizzyis and welcome to the community! Are you referring to this competition? https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/259008/win-50-gold-bars-let-us-know-what-level-youre-on/p1

Post your level there for a chance to win gold bars in your game. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,139 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lizzyis, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

Adding to what my friend @RegalRenz said about the current contest in Candy Friends game, the Community Team runs many contests from time to time in most of the games =)

First you have to select the game(s) you play from the Main screen... you can have access to it by clicking on "Games" tab located in the top left corner of this page.  Then Select your game from that list.  

**  Then follow these steps....  Go to Discussions (you can see it in the right side pane on this page too,,, which will take you to Candy Friends Section) --->  Then click on "News & Special Events" --->  You can see the list of all contests --->  If they are already finished, you will see (finished)  in front of those threads =) 

This is a link for an "All Over the Community" contest in which you will have to solve the given puzzles in 14 various games,  There is a chance to win 20 Gold Bars each in those different games and a also a grand finale prize of 100 Gold Bars in your favorite game.  Why don;t you try your luck too  http://to.king.com/ox8t

Please post back if you need any other information by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Have fun in the Contests as well as in the Community.  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?