🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Mystry quest gone for 5-6 full episods

Options
caambuj
caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
I have passed the level around 1090 but didn,t received the mystry quest. It was hanging in spite of clear the level. That was appearing hanging for 3-4 weeks and disappeared after that. Till now (1196 level) mystry quest didn't come. My user id is 3450053112.

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @caambuj, Hope you are having a nice day :)

With regards to the Mystery Chest, I am not sure if you have experienced this or not.... but there was glitch popped up with the last update that Dachs was not giving the Key for the Mystery Chest and kept flying in one place even when we passed him... it happened to many players!!  

The King Studio team has fixed this issue but did not bring out the complete solution... that's the reason we are not seeing the Mystery Chest in the game yet!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance with this matter =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day!
  • CandyCrushinator
    CandyCrushinator Posts: 65 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @caambuj , as @Pummy Raj was saying, unfortunately Dachs is taking a rest this summer due to some disagreements that he has been having with the Bubblegum Troll.  We are trying to bring our favorite donut pup back as soon as possible and we will tell @QueenMia as soon as he's ready to come back so that she can bring you the good news first.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @caambuj, Hope you are having a nice day :)

With regards to the Mystery Chest, I am not sure if you have experienced this or not.... but there was glitch popped up with the last update that Dachs was not giving the Key for the Mystery Chest and kept flying in one place even when we passed him... it happened to many players!!  

The King Studio team has fixed this issue but did not bring out the complete solution... that's the reason we are not seeing the Mystery Chest in the game yet!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance with this matter =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful rest of the day!
  • CandyCrushinator
    CandyCrushinator Posts: 65 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @caambuj , as @Pummy Raj was saying, unfortunately Dachs is taking a rest this summer due to some disagreements that he has been having with the Bubblegum Troll.  We are trying to bring our favorite donut pup back as soon as possible and we will tell @QueenMia as soon as he's ready to come back so that she can bring you the good news first.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?