🌍 Win 30 Gold Bars here with Yeti AND 30 Gold bars here with the BGT 🌴 | Say Hi HERE 👋 Find out your Candy Name HERE 🍬
👉 ASK THE CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS TEAM HERE ❓ | 🍡 The BGT is BACK 🌟 | 🏆 Show off your level HERE 💪
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

I need to find what levels I can earn this guy in?

QueenCharleneQueenCharlene Posts: 31 Level 2
I don’t know his name or who he is 

Best Answers

• actressactress Posts: 171 Level 3
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Pummy Raj I unfortunately am in the same situation.  I don't have Dachs yet and would sure love to get him.  Ever since the BGT event (which I loved), none of the stickers I have been collecting advance me towards getting Dachs.  I think he is the only friend I don't even have one of. I have 26 friends (with various outfits) so far and Dachs has 206 stickers out of 450.  I was hoping once BGT was over that I would get some stickers towards his collection but no such luck.  I thought maybe it was connected to the collection of the chest.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 😊 I play on IOS devices and I currently have version 1.15.14 which should be the latest one.

Accepted Answer
Prev1

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 16,770 Superstar
    Hello @QueenCharlene
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

There is no specific level to play for stickers to play. Play the game regularly and complete the daily Quest. Characters will be unlocked when 450 stickers are submitted. Hope you do not have much time to unlock it 😜

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Game Expert - Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Will I be able to continue collecting this character when King brings it back? I had gotten the character after winning the mystery chest. In the last update I have not been able to collect the number of stickers required to unlock the character and would like to know if this particular glitch is fixed.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 11,225 Superstar
    Hello again @actress, hope you are having a nice day :)  

Why are you not able to collect him?  What is happening?  Are you not able to open any gift boxes OR even if you are collecting, you are not seeing the stickers for Dachs?

Can you please explain more. so that we can be assist you properly?  

Looking forward to talk to you!  Have a nice day/evening!

Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
    edited July 2019
    In the last update a glitch caused me to stop collecting stickers for him. I am stuck at 21 stickers. I am able to collect costumes for the yeti.. Sachs is not showing up in gift boxes.id 1621196010
    [email protected], Good Morning 🙂

Thank you for the explanation and very sorry to hear about it!!  I will elevate this to the Community Team, so that they can look into it!

It is great that you have provided your Game ID.  Can you also post which device are you using and the number of the version you have currently?

Thank you & talk to you soon 👍

edited July 2019
    I play on an Android phone the version of the game is 1.15.12 is that what you're asking? I use Android version 9.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,601 Superstar
    Hi @Pummy Raj I unfortunately am in the same situation.  I don't have Dachs yet and would sure love to get him.  Ever since the BGT event (which I loved), none of the stickers I have been collecting advance me towards getting Dachs.  I think he is the only friend I don't even have one of. I have 26 friends (with various outfits) so far and Dachs has 206 stickers out of 450.  I was hoping once BGT was over that I would get some stickers towards his collection but no such luck.  I thought maybe it was connected to the collection of the chest.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. 😊 I play on IOS devices and I currently have version 1.15.14 which should be the latest one.

Signature - Superstar new 2020 PEt FINALpng
    "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

actress said:
    I play on an Android phone the version of the game is 1.15.12 is that what you're asking? I use Android version 9.
    Hello again @actress :) 

Yes, those are the details I am asking and Thank you for writing them :+1:  You should have an updated information by late Monday!  

I request you to please be patient for these few days!  Thank you for understanding 🤗

Hi Liz, hope you are having a nice day!

I am sorry to hear that you are also having the same issue!!  

I have collected the "Caterpiller" Dachs while the BGT was going on!!  If you remember the event, we have received the stickers in both our regular levels and the BGT levels.  

In BGT, they were only for the Troll and/or the King Chewy; and in normal levels, I have collected the Green Dachs.  I always take a screenshot when I gain a character... it was on June 30th I gained him =) 

Let me find out something and get back to you either in PM or here :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the evening 🤗

Accepted Answer

Accepted Answer
    Hello again @actress, hope you are having a great Monday 🤗

I have heard back from the team and they have informed me that there is no issue or glitch with Dachs stickers.  

Please continue playing and you will see the Stickers again for Dachs too :+1:  If you do not receive any stickers after playing even 20 levels, please post back and the King team will check it out :+1: 

Hope everything works out!  Have a great rest of the day!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 8,601 Superstar
    I now have the mystery chest back and Dachs holding the key - so I can once again collect stickers for him and his outfit(s).  Thanks @Pummy Raj.

Signature - Superstar new 2020 PEt FINALpng
    "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

This discussion has been closed.